Recorded in some mountains in the south of France in 2009, these songs circled the planet getting tweaked, overdubbed and mixed by a host of people before being mastered in 2013 by the great Spoonbill (aka Jim Moynihan) of Melbourne...
released October 4, 2013
* * * * *
* Musicians *
Naomi Jean: composition, vocals, flute and percussion
Natalia Mann: harps, backing vocals (M.M.), arrangements
Stephan David: keys
Jules Bernable: electric bass
Damien Ravnich: drums
Ben Walsh: drums (M.M
Sven Polhammer: guitar (M.M
Liz Bonney: extra percussion, claps (M.M
Jacques Dudon: tampura, voice (Bubbaly)
* Engineering *
All tracks: Robin Celse at Bourricot Productions
Guitar on Mint Maroc: Jo at Djo Studio, Paris
Vocals on Bubbaly: Thomas 'Soup' Campbell, Melbourne
Vocals on Be Still: Joe Ferguson, Melbourne
* Mixing *
Ben Martin, Thomas 'Soup' Campbell and Naomi Jean
* Mastering *
Original artwork by Christine Traxeler : Traxs
* Love, respect & gratitude to all involved for your precious time and care.
* Jacques Dudon & 'Les Noces Harmoniques', who gave us a garden to grow in.
* Florence Vigner and Seb David for lending us your beautiful harps and drums.
* My dear family for being unlike any other, with a special thank you to mi abuelo, Juan-Marie, an unstoppable fountain of music.
* My wonderful French family… vous m'avez bercé dans cette aventure, merci merci merci!
* Reboullion, the Nartuby and the Pious! (Viva la Caravan!)
* Mira Melton, my magical voice teacher.
* Twelve Tone Diamonds for experiences of radical musical symbiosis.
* Greg Sheehan for giving me keys to magical rhythms.
* Ben Walsh for cheerleading and inspiration.
* Mark Robson for endless gigs and adventures in the van.
* Liz Bonney for intergalactic camaraderie.
* Cissou for getting it (and supporting it).
& Daevid Allen...for cosmic coaxing.